Any explicitly provided customer information is used only by Indian Lake Artisans and is never sold, shared, or rented to any advertisers, merchants, or third parties. By using the customer information available to us, we may:
- Improve our website and services
- Analyze common trends and patterns
- Personalize and provide customers with relevant services
- Fulfill your requests for products and services
- Communicate with you and respond to your requests
We take the task of protecting your information very seriously.
- All communications in association to your account are conducted via high-grade encryption; this includes your account management and the checkout process.
- Your account password is required to be a minimum length in order to help maintain your account’s integrity. We recommend that you use a combination of letters, numbers, and punctuation for your own protection. After sending it to our website, it is saved using one-way encryption methods.
- Payment, whether by credit card or Paypal payment, is handled by Paypal. Indian Lake Artisans does not hold or manage your credit card information or Paypal information in any way.